search

Saturday, January 22, 2011

You don't need to prove yourself to anyone but sometimes it challenges us


“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other;for those were some of the best times of my life.”

You don't need to prove yourself to anyone but sometimes it challenges us. The important is that you prove to yourself that you can do better. You don't need the approval of others but what really matters is that you approve yourself as long as you know to yourself that you're doing the right thing. No one can really understand you but yourself except from God who knows you much better but you're lucky if you find someone who can understand you. People have different personalities & let's accept it. We can't change that if they don't help themselves like you can't be happy if you wouldn't help yourself. No one has the right to judge b'coz nobody's perfect & they don't know who you really are and every detail of you're life. It's you're life & you're free to choose what you want. 

Sometimes we can't avoid the fact that we're affected of what others say or think about us but it's a part of life and we have to deal w/ it. Sometimes it can make us become stronger and everyone of us feel the same way like you did. Now I understand those suicidal because people are insensitive and don't care about the feeling of others. Sometimes truth hurts but it's the fact. It's easy to say but be positive. Just believe in yourself & believe to those who believe in you and follow you're heart and then you'll realize that life is fulfilling

Source(s):

I understand you because I know the feeling of being misinterpreted

No comments:

Post a Comment